Google’s Image Search is a very powerful search engine and used by millions of users daily. But this month it got little less powerful: the View Image button of Google Image Search is disappeared.
The View Image button was formerly functioned as a direct link to the image saved on the webservers. The View Image button allows the users to bypass the hosting website itself.
Google has made an agreement with the stock image provider Getty images. Few hours after the news was out, an independent developer released a Chrome extension that returns the button to its place.
How to get back View Image Button
Open Google Chrome and download View Image extension.
After installing this extension, visit Google Images and select the image you want to download. The extension will place the View Image button back to its respective place.
- Secure Email Services to Enhance Your Online Privacy
- Google Search Results Infected by Banking Trojan
- Network Channels Used by Malware to Spread on Internet
- Instagram Suffers Data Breach! High Profile Users Contacts Leaked.
- God is Bot? Will there be Artificial Intelligence Religion by 2044?